IMPROVE YOUR IT GOVERNANCE - BUY THIS TOOLKIT TODAY.
- Is your business going to succeed or fail in the new age of intellectual capital?
- Will your board of directors meet its fiduciary responsibilities in terms of information technology?
This toolkit is contained on a CD-Rom and includes 1,600 pages of IT governance implementation resources (98 different documents, including templates, guidelines, checklists, questionnaires, slide presentations, assessments and planning tools).
If you need a demo version of the toolkit, you can obtain one when you request a download of the Calder-Moir Framework.
IT Governance will be the single most important business topic of the next five years. This toolkit will help you prepare for success.
The IT Governance Framework Toolkit CD-rom comprises:
- nearly 1,600 pages of resources (98 different documents, including templates, guidelines, checklists, questionnaires, slide presentations, assessments and planning tools).
The toolkit provides you with:
- a single integrated framework that enables you to get the best out of CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001/ISO27002, ISO20000, Prince2, PMBOK, TOGAF, IT Balanced Scorecards, the Zachman Enterprise Architecture, IT Portfolio Management, IT Dashboards and so much more;
- a framework to navigate your wide-ranging and complex strategic, risk management, compliance and operational needs;
- a step-by-step guide to cross-company implementation;
- templates and assessment tools that will simplify many aspects of the process for you; and
- practical guidance working with ISO/IEC 38500 and for integrating widely-used IT governance frameworks, including CobiT, ISO27001, ITIL and so on.
If Information Technology is a part of your business, governance now extends to and includes information and the IT infrastructure that supports your business. Shareholder expectations of boards, and of the individual directors on boards, are clear:
- The board of directors will actually direct the management of the company, including strategic and IT business plans and
fundamental structural changes;
- The board will see to the hiring of competent and honest business and IT managers;
- The board will understand the business of the firm and develop and monitor a business and IT strategy;
- The board will monitor the managers as they carry out the strategy and the operations of the company;
- When making a business decision, the board will develop a thorough understanding of the transaction and act in good faith, on an informed basis, and with a rational business purpose;
- The board will operate with basic honesty, care, and loyalty; and
- The board will take good-faith steps to make sure the company complies with the law.
These IT governance expectations demand an appropriate IT governance framework. That can be difficult and time-consuming to do from scratch.
If you just want to get on with improving IT governance in your organization, and want to spend less than one day of consultant cost for dramatic improvements, then buy today.
Take advantage of this unique product now and let us ship to you today FREE!
Format: CD-Rom containing all the documentation described above
Availability: New edition published July 2008
Licence terms: Download here
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.